Bright colors are a thing; my thing. It is also that time of the season when bright colors come out to play in pretty prints.
How to wear bright colors without coming off as doing it wrong?
1. Build on neutral tones. Work with a dark, pastel or nude canvas.
2. Incorporate similar color tones into the mix.
3. Ensure the solids run through the entire outfit.
4. Wear it with confidence! That applies to any outfit actually.
5. Strike a pose and smile for the camera or just be weird, if it’s your thing. (LOL)
Outfit Details: Bomber Jacket (Kobo Fashion) | Tshirt & Hat (H&M) | Denim (Boohoo) | Sneakers (New Balance)
Pay attention to the easy tips as they have never failed me just yet.
Do have a great Wednesday.