It’s not everyone who can turn their living room wall into a studio booth and create the perfect backdrop for a picture.
I’m one of the lucky ones!
This day, I wasn’t even in the mood for pictures but the Hubs was insistent and so I dressed up and played my part. I wore a smile and channelled my inner muse.
Florals are probably one of my favorite things because I love bright colors and a mix of them all in one place, excites me.
Here, I’m pairing a gifted floral long sleeve shirt with a pair of blue Joggers as I can’t yet get over the athleisure trend.
I feel like this trend has reached its limit but I’m not yet ready to let it go. There’s something oh so chic about pairing Joggers with heels and a proper shirt.
A few tips on how to rock this trend:
1. Wear Minimal Accessories – Nothing heavy, nothing distracting. You want to keep clean lines and not create too much of a busy outlook.
2. Pick The Right Shoes – Always know when to switch up sneakers for heels and vice versa.
3. Working With Florals – Unless you are aiming for a printastic situation, keep the florals to just one item of clothing. Either the top half or the bottom half. Unless you are working with co-ord items that is.
4. Bold Lips – Wear a lip Color that pops. Here, I matched mine with the Color of my shoes.
5. Have A Great Background – Now I’m just showing off my wall! Lol. No, but seriously though, pick a background that adds some character to your outfit.
Share your thoughts on current trends you are particularly feeling and old trends you can’t seem to let go of.
Use the comment box.
Have a great Thursday peoples.